Are you an experienced Brand Ambassador looking to expand you brand representation repertoire by promoting an exciting new technology from a trusted brand?
Or are you looking for some additional weekend income to offset the expensive holiday season?
Do you enjoy being in the limelight and talking with customers about innovative and exciting products?
Are you reliable, dedicated and once you agree to something you must see it through?
If you said yes to any of the above, then Storesupport Canada may have the opportunity for you!
We are accepting resumes for:
Brand Ambassadors representing Philips Brand Lighting Products
Saturday and Sunday afternoons only from November 5th to December 18th, 2016 (up to 7 weekends, up to 14 working days total) Interviews are happening now!!!
- Communicating with and educating consumers on Philips products
- Proactively and confidently approaching customers
- Ability to generate excitement and brand awareness of Philips products
- Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the products
- Ability to engage shoppers
- Be comfortable overcoming objections with the consumer and answer questions
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable automobile, able to transport a folding display table
- Access to either an Android/iPhone or iPad/iPod Touch
- Big, Positive, Approachable Personality
- Passionate about technology
- Strong communication skills
- High energy with an ability to smile for up to six hours while on your feet
- You will need to be able to lift up to 50lbs and set up a display folding display table
- Provide photos and a feedback report to the client at the end of each shift
- Video webinar-based training
- Saturday and Sunday afternoons, November 5th to December 18th, 2016
For resume submission and all inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com